What should you know about Versa Products?
At Versa Products, Inc. our goal is to offer high-quality tables and computer furniture at outstanding prices, without compromising excellent customer service. Located in Los Angeles, our Avalon Blvd. office complex houses administrative offices, a 60,000 sq. ft. factory, storage warehouse, and a state-of-the-art packaging and shipping facility. We manufacture furniture for classrooms, medical environments, and offices. Our clients include top universities, military bases, hospitals, hotel chains, and movie studios. As we continue to expand, we are always looking for smart, efficient, goal-oriented people to join our team.
10 Reasons to work for Versa Products:
- Casual work environment -- no suits, no ties, no heels. We like our employees to be comfortable.
- Room for growth. With our sales more than doubling consistently every year, we need people who will grow with the company.
- Nine (9) paid holidays a year.
- A 401(k) plan, with company matching.
- Excellent starting salaries. In all departments, our starting salaries and hourly wages are better than average — and we don't make you wait a year for your first raise.
- Paid vacations and holidays, and we won't make you feel guilty about actually using your vacation time.
- Creative work. We like people who think outside the box. We encourage creative thinking.
- Autonomy. We hire people that we can trust, and that means we won't be hovering over your shoulder watching you work. We have our own work to do.
- Our products really are the best, so you won't have to lie when you tell your friends that you work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Travel opportunities. Many positions include opportunities for domestic travel.
- Paid vacation for full-time employees
- 401 (k)
- Tuition reimbursement plans
- Flexible work hours in several departments
- World Cup parties — yes, we get off early to watch!
- Free lunch once a month
- Paid federal holidays
- Furniture discounts for you and your immediate family
- Casual Fridays...every day!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does Versa Products look for in a potential employee?
Drive, creativity, work ethic, passion, and decision making ability.
Where are your offices located?
14105 Avalon Blvd
Los Angeles. CA 90061
How should I send my resume?
Email your resume to email@example.com with the title and job # of the job you are applying for in the subject line.
Please include a cover letter telling us why you would like to work for Versa Products, Inc.
Do I need a degree to work for Versa Products?
A college degree is preferred but it is by no means a requirement for applying.
14105 Avalon Blvd,
Los Angeles CA 90061